perfect pear at irving/towson shows

send me an email man.

tracey
September 25th, 2004

Drummer

Kudos to keeping the site open while under construction, but I was hoping to find out more info on the new drummer. Is Stuart his name?

[ LINK ]

Jill
September 24th, 2004

New record etc.

Irving Plaza chuck opening for old 97s? Drag. Backwards bill. New drummer and bass player :-( Where's all the Stephanie wonderfulness on the new record? The whole thing is backwards, what happened?

Janet
September 24th, 2004

Chuck Rules

I think Chuck's new album is very, very good. I appreciate the way he has introduced strings and choruses into his songs, but I feel a little sad that these replace Stephanie's wonderful organ and vocal work; in my opinion she's one of the major reasons "The Hurting Business" and "No Other Love" were such a success. I see Chuck will be in St. Paul October 2nd—I'll be there with lots of friends!! I wish you all success Chuck—you deserve it

Peter
September 24th, 2004

No Depression Banana 2002?

Also, in the Gallery there is a photo captioned: Chuck, No-Depression Banana, c.2002. Huh?! Home Office? Henning?

Alan
September 23rd, 2004

T-shirts

Can't read the T-shirts at the Connextion... whatdtheysay? Nice graphic though. Is there anything on the back of `em? Anyone?

Alan
September 23rd, 2004

tune of an evening

thanks Chuck, Steph and the rest of the boys for a great show. It was fab to see you all for a few hours...although we only see you once a year or so, it's almost as if the time connects from one visit to the next. Cosmic Man! You guys will always be a part of our lives. Peace and safe travels. Love Mick and Andrea.

Mick Freeman
September 22nd, 2004

Chuck OPENING for Rhett Miller's band, what a load of shite.

Carl
September 22nd, 2004

Age Of Miracles

Wow, only 3 tracks in and loving it! Well worth the wait! THANKS CHUCK! "who put the wang in the wang dang doodle?" - chuck did!

[ LINK ]

Dr. Leopold
September 21st, 2004

Tour Dates

I'm wonderin' if there is a potential Knoxville, Tenn., date in the works (don't laugh... they played here in 2002) before I drive all the way up to Lexington, Ky. on Sept. 30 (not that I wouldn't do it anyway, damnit!).

Susan Bauer Lee
September 20th, 2004

Page 162 of 163 - ‹ First  < 160 161 162 163 > 

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Tue Aug 21 Off Broadway
St. Louis, MO
Wed Aug 22 SPACE
Evanston , IL
Thu Aug 23 Shank Hall
Milwaukee , WI
Fri Aug 24 The Turf Club
St. Paul , MN
Sat Aug 25 The Orton Park Festival
Madison , WI