photographic review

some photos from a CP show in SLC

[ LINK ]

the dizzster
September 26th, 2004

towson maryland 25th

great show from chuck and the gang. played 4 off the new cd. chuck played a squire guitar, really crisp. his fill work and leads were classic. true, he should of been the headliner, not the opener. ps: no more merchandise available, no t-shirts, etcc bummer. i wanted to meet the gorgeuous ms. steph finch. she was wearing black converse sneakers. wow// sexxy

david
September 26th, 2004

perfect pear at irving/towson shows

send me an email man.

tracey
September 25th, 2004

Drummer

Kudos to keeping the site open while under construction, but I was hoping to find out more info on the new drummer. Is Stuart his name?

[ LINK ]

Jill
September 24th, 2004

New record etc.

Irving Plaza chuck opening for old 97s? Drag. Backwards bill. New drummer and bass player :-( Where's all the Stephanie wonderfulness on the new record? The whole thing is backwards, what happened?

Janet
September 24th, 2004

Chuck Rules

I think Chuck's new album is very, very good. I appreciate the way he has introduced strings and choruses into his songs, but I feel a little sad that these replace Stephanie's wonderful organ and vocal work; in my opinion she's one of the major reasons "The Hurting Business" and "No Other Love" were such a success. I see Chuck will be in St. Paul October 2nd—I'll be there with lots of friends!! I wish you all success Chuck—you deserve it

Peter
September 24th, 2004

No Depression Banana 2002?

Also, in the Gallery there is a photo captioned: Chuck, No-Depression Banana, c.2002. Huh?! Home Office? Henning?

Alan
September 23rd, 2004

T-shirts

Can't read the T-shirts at the Connextion... whatdtheysay? Nice graphic though. Is there anything on the back of `em? Anyone?

Alan
September 23rd, 2004

tune of an evening

thanks Chuck, Steph and the rest of the boys for a great show. It was fab to see you all for a few hours...although we only see you once a year or so, it's almost as if the time connects from one visit to the next. Cosmic Man! You guys will always be a part of our lives. Peace and safe travels. Love Mick and Andrea.

Mick Freeman
September 22nd, 2004

Chuck OPENING for Rhett Miller's band, what a load of shite.

Carl
September 22nd, 2004

Page 160 of 161 - ‹ First  < 158 159 160 161 > 

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Sun Sep 03 Rancho Nicasio
Nicasio, CA
Fri Sep 15 The Fillmore
San Francisco, CA
Fri Sep 22 Red River Folk Festival
Red River, NM
Sun Oct 01 HopMonk Tavern Cookout Series
Novato, CA
Wed Oct 11 Gonzaga University
Spokane, WA